Thursday 24 March 2016

The Dashiki Dress

Hello Fashionistas, 

I hope all is well with you. 
Long time! I know, I'm trying to get back to the blogging game. Hopefully soon I will have the time to concentrate on my blog!!! 
I'd really like to improve on this! 

Anyway, today I have brought  you a summer look. Lately the weather has been really nice in the north west of England and it rarely ever is. Every time this happens, it's a major opportunity to take the big fur coat off and to just wear something relaxing. 

On this particular day, I chose to wear my dashiki print dress which was given to me as a gift from one of my aunts. 

I love the fact that it has got many different colours on it meaning that I can play around with the accessories, the colour of my shoes and the bag, and I did. 

I decided to pair this with my burgundy heels, which also kinda resembles a dark purple and my black city croc chain Zara bag. I love this bag. It's small, but fits quite a lot in it. 

I did soft make up and added a purple matte lip lacquer from M.U.A in kooky. The colour is super nice and tied my hair in a bun. This was the most comfortable outfit ever even with my heels as they are also comfortable. 





I wish you all a lovely spring break ( for those who have it) and as always! 

Thank you for reading. 

Love Elle Xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment