Monday 17 August 2015

Dashiki love

Hello Fashionistas, 


I hope you're well.. 
I just wanted to pass by and show you guys what I wore yesterday to church. 
I had previously mentioned that I bought two dashiki print shirts and a dress that I was going to blog. 

This is the first one and this is how I choose to style it. 

I've seen a lot people wearing the shirts with denim jeans, but the dashiki shirts have so many colours and prints on them meaning that one can actually colour block if they wish to. As I like looking different, I did not go for the simple blue denim rather I paired my red Dashiki shirt with cream jeans from River Island and wedges from Next. I also added my favourite Miu Miu bag purchased in 2008.

The dashiki shirt is the most comfortable shirt I have ever worn and the fact that it looks good on too is just a bonus. 

I hope you enjoy this look.





I'm wishing you all a wonderful start to the week. 

Thank you so much as always
I love you for reading 
Love Elle Xoxo

 

1 comment:

  1. I start wearing Dashiki since last year and I in love with it. The red dashiki is the one that I really like.
    IBESTBUYSELL

    ReplyDelete